This article will lead you through the process of configuring your school Email in Outlook.
1. Open any Explorer window, as shown below.
2. In the Address Bar at the top of the window, Type in “Control Panel” and hit “Enter”. As shown below.
3. You will now see all the “Control Panel” options, search for and select “Mail”. As shown below.
4. You will then notice the window shown below open. Select “Email Accounts” on the right hand side of the window.
5. A window will no appear with any accounts already configured in your Mail Settings, to create a “New” Account, select the “New” button on the left hand side of the menu, highlighted below.
6. You will now see a window, shown below, where you will be required to enter all your account information as required. Then click “Next”.
7. Once your information has successfully been entered and your Account has been activated, you will see the window below with the green “ticks”. Simply Click “Finish”. As shown below.
8. You will then be taken back to the window shown in Step 5, however you will notice your new email account appearing. As highlighted below.
9. If you now open Microsoft Outlook, how will now be able to view your Oakhill College Mail box and see all your Mail and Folders. As shown below.
Should you have any issues with this, please email the ICT Helpdesk by using the following link: Email the Helpdesk