This article will lead you through the process of Configuring your School Email on an iPhone.
1. Press on the ‘Settings‘ icon as shown below.
2. Press on the settings for “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
3. Press on the ‘Add Account‘ option.
4. Choose the ‘Exchange‘ mail pption.
5. Enter the required account information (as shown in the red boxes below) and then press ‘Next‘
6. In the window that opens:
(a) enter ‘mail.oakhill.nsw.edu.au‘ for the server name
(b) enter your school login name and password
(c) press ‘Next‘
7. If you have entered all the above information correctly, you should now see a checkmark for each item. If this is the case, press ‘Save‘. Otherwise, go back and review any information that needs to be corrected, paying particular attention to the server name (mail.oakhill.nsw.edu.au) and your login credentials. Also, make sure that you have a working network connection (wireless or 3G/4g).
8. You will then be asked to select which information you would like to synchronise. The ICT Department recommends NOT syncing your contacts, as shown below
9.Your list of accounts will now include ‘Oakhill Mail‘ as shown below.
10. Once the ‘Oakhill Mail’ account appears (as shown above) you can tap on its name and access your Oakhill inbox and other mail folders.
Should you have any issues with this, please email the ICT Helpdesk by using the following link: Email the Helpdesk