This article will take users through the process of changing the default home page of their Google Chrome Browser.
- Open Google Chrome and Navigate to the Icon with three “dots” in the top right hand corner, as shown below.
- Click on the three “dots” and a list of options will appear, select the “Settings” option, as shown below.
- Once you have done so, a new tab will appear with all the settings relevant to the Google Chrome browser. You will now see the heading “On Start-up”. With three options below. The option you will need to select is “Open a specific page or set of pages”. Once you see this open, select the “Set Pages” button, as shown below.
- Once you have selected “Set Pages” a window will appear where you will need to enter the web address relevant to the page you would like to open when you open Google Chrome. As shown below.
- Once you have done so, simply press “OK” and close and reopen your browser.
Should you have any issues with this, please email the ICT Helpdesk by using the following link: Email the Helpdesk