Download For Mac
Download for Windows
Download for Mobile Device
1. Once you have downloaded the .PKG certificate file to your device, locate it using the Finder application.
2. Right-click on the file, choose the Open With option and select Installer (Default).
3. When a security prompt window appears, please proceed with the installation by selecting Open
4. Proceed with the installation of the Security package using the Continue button.
5. You will need to enter an Administrator Username and Password to authenticate the installation. Note: Due to Apple security, you may be prompted to enter the device password up to 5 times, before the installation will complete successfully.
6. After successful installation of SSL Certificate, restart your machine for changes to take effect.
7. Once the device has restarted, open Google Chrome browser and type www.google.com.au into the address bar. A Padlock icon should appear in the address bar, indicating a secure connection to Google.
1. If you are using a Windows laptop, you would have downloaded a .ZIP file to your device.
2. Right-Click on the .ZIP file and choose the Extract All option. Do not change the location in which the file is to be extracted, however you will need to ensure the “Show extracted files when complete” checkbox is ticked. Select Extract.
3. When the extracted file appears, please double click on the file to run the installation. A security warning may appear when trying to install the certificate. Click on the More Info option, then select Run Anyway. This file is safe and has been tested – it will not harm your device.
4. Select Yes to install the SSL certificate to your device. You may be required to enter an Administrator Username and Password to authenticate the installation.
5. Once you have installed the SSL Certificate, please restart your device for changes to take effect.
6. Once your device has been restarted, open Google Chrome browser and type www.google.com.au into the address bar. A Padlock icon should appear in the address bar, indicating a secure connection to Google.