This article will lead you through the process of Cancelling a Helpdesk Request after Creation.
1. Log into the ICT Helpdesk Portal: http://helpdesk.oakhill.nsw.edu.au/
2. Click on the ‘History‘ tab in the top menu and then you click on the Ticket No. for the request you want to cancel.
3. View the details of the requested job and, if satisfied that you want to cancel it, click on the ‘Cancel Request’ button in the top-right hand corner of the window. Don’t confuse the ‘Cancel Request’ button (top-right of screen) with the ‘Cancel‘ button at the bottom-right of the same screen.
4. If you are absolutely certain that you want to cancel, click ‘OK‘ when prompted with the message ‘Really cancel this ticket?‘
5. Having cancelled your ticket, the ‘History’ page will now show the ticket’s status as ‘Cancelled‘ (see example below).
Should you have any issues with this, please email the ICT Helpdesk by using the following link: Email the Helpdesk