KB0068 – Configuring your School Email in Outlook (Mac)
The following instructions apply to Mac users configuring a clean installation of Office 365.
- Click the Outlook icon to open Microsoft Outlook. The following window will appear:
- Click on ‘Get Started’ to begin setting up your email account.
- On the next screen, click on ‘Sign In’
- Enter your Oakhill email address in full and click ‘Next’
- Your sign-in screen will redirect to the Oakhill login page
- Enter your Oakhill username (without @oakhill.nsw.edu.au) and your password and click ‘Sign In’
- If your details were entered correctly, your Outlook will now be successfully configured and you’re good to go!
- Click on ‘Start Using Outlook’
- Outlook will then detect your Oakhill email account and ask if you would like to add this
- Click the blue button that says ‘Add email@example.com’
- Your Outlook is now configured
Should you have any issues with this, please email the ICT Services Helpdesk by using the following link: Email the Helpdesk