Please follow the instructions below to update the Emergency Contact Information for your child or children.
- Open a web browser and go to https://oakhill.nsw.edu.au/community-portal and select the link for Family Information
- Login with your email address as the username and the password for your parent portal account (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience difficulties with logging in)
- Once logged in, select the My Details link from the gold menu bar at the top of the screen
- Your name should now appear in the blue drop down box with your personal details showing below it. Click the blue drop down box and select the child/students name you wish to update Emergency Contact Information for
- Select the Immunisations & HealthCare option from the left hand menu
- Click the Edit link in the upper right corner to enable editing mode, and make the necessary changes to the Emergency Contact details
- Once your changes have been completed, click the Save link (located in the same place as the Edit link you clicked in the previous step)
Note: Once you have made your changes, they are submitted to the College Administration team who will review and approve the changes before they are permanently applied.